Big problems can be overwhelming and even debilitating. Try these techniques for stealthily attacking them like a ninja.
- Simplify: Break the problem in to small, manageable chunks. Remember, baby steps still count.
- Modify/Adapt: Build a temporary solution for only one part of the problem.
- Reframe: View the problem as a unique opportunity or look at it from another angle.
- Innovate: Build a creative solution that works for you.
- Sleep: There is more research coming out about how important sleep is in information processing. If you feel stuck, don't force it. Sleep on it.